45th Annual Christmas Show and Sale (2017)
Unique Items by Local Crafters
Our 45th Annual Christmas Show and Sale is going on now at the same location as last year--in the Staples Plaza at 254 North Plainfield Road, Route 12A, West Lebanon, New Hampshire until December 24, 2017.
For those local to the area, this is in the former Encore Books location between Ziggy's Pizza and Staples.
Scroll down for a slideshow, map, and more details.
- Sunday through Thursday 10 am to 6 pm
- Friday and Saturday 10 am to 8 pm
Raffle to Support Our Annual Scholarship
Where else can you get a gift basket valued at over $1,300 for ONE dollar?
At Lebanon Art & Crafts Association 45th Annual Christmas Show & Sale in the Staples Plaza in West Lebanon of course!
Did you know that since 1999 we have paid over $14,000 to local students who are pursuing an education in the arts?
One hundred percent of our raffle proceeds support our annual Lebanon Art and Crafts Association Scholarship in Memory of Alden Burt. In 2017 the recipients were Angelica V. Kirk from Sunapee Middle High School and Benjamin A. Gerow from Lebanon High School.
Photos of most of the raffle items are included in the slideshow below.
The raffle drawing will be held Thursday, December 21 at 6 p.m. Winners will be notified that evening.
Map and Directions
All items below were carefully and proudly handmade by the members listed. These photos are only a sample of the variety of items featured at the store this year.
More store photos are on the 2017 Show Participants page.
Click the photo to pause the slide show; move your mouse away from the photo to restart.
While at Our Show
- Purchase a raffle ticket to support our scholarship fund for area high school students pursuing a degree in the arts. The raffle drawing will be held Thursday, December 21 at 6 p.m. You do not have to be present to win. Winners will be notified that evening.
- Pick up a scholarship application for your graduating senior pursuing a degree in the arts.
- Join our mailing list to receive an invitation to next year's show.
- Pick up a membership application to join LACA with your crafts in 2018.
Our sincere thanks to Peter Johnson and Bruce Waters who helped us with the show location this year.
We held an opening reception on Wednesday, November 15 from 6 pm to 8 pm where our members greeted new and old customers as we shared the start of our 45th show.
Lebanon Art & Crafts Association sincerely thanks Matt Cross of WNTK/WUVR for helping with radio promotions on their station this year.
WNTK's Keith Hanson interviewed Lebanon Art and Crafts Associaton Vice President Dorothy Hayes on First Look Wednesday, November 15.